Beats and rhythm [electronic resource].
- [England] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (15 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Brook Lapping Productions
- Education in video
DIY whiteboard ; 2
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- Teachers TV has commissioned Steve Lowe, a film director and designer of television commercials and music videos, to direct two films that look at producing innovative visual material for the whiteboard. With the help of two recently qualified teachers, Steve uses desktop-based computer technology to create a fast, flexible and low cost way of producing a wide variety of visual material that can be easily updated. A variety of graphic and filmic techniques are used, including animation, 3D computer graphics and the use of pre-recorded teaching sequences. These two films follow the development of this visual material, and the teachers involvement in its production.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Mar. 5, 2012).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (Education in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11333704