Hana Abassi [electronic resource].
- [England] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (32 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Double Exposure/Flashback TV
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- Oaks Park High School rates secondary science teacher Hana Abbasi as good . As part of our challenge we bring in top inspector Clare Gillies to assess one of Hana's Year 8 science lessons. The inspector's feedback after Hana's lesson on digestion, highlights some clear areas for improvement. Hana also gets feedback and advice from Teachers TV online community who watch footage of her lesson. She's then off to our clinic to get some one-to-one CPD from secondary science expert Jigna Surani to work on pedagogy. Plus Hana gets practical advice from our presentation and communications expert Mo Shapiro. She then has just three weeks back in the classroom to put all their advice into action before the Clare Gillies returns to observe a second lesson and deliver her final verdict. Will Hana make the grade? Will she raise her game sufficiently to go from good to outstanding?
- Title from resource description page (viewed Mar. 5, 2012).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (Education in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11333751