CPD [electronic resource] : the real deal
- [England] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (17 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Real Life Productions
- Education in video
Innovation ; 1
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- The Rochdale Educational and Learning Trust (REAL) was set up in 2001 to provide a one-stop shop for all the CPD needs of the area's schools and services. The Trust consults schools about what their training needs are. Schools then pay an annual subscription that entitles every member of staff to a range of courses, networking learning events and international opportunities, as well as CPD resources such as the Expert Trail, an individual career pathway for both teachers and support staff. At Hopwood Primary School, the Expert Trail has empowered two lunchtime supervisors to take responsibility for a complete restructuring of school lunchtimes, which Headteacher Gill Sarginson hopes will have significant benefits to children's learning. At nearby Bamford Primary School, Headteacher Cherie Rivero wants all her teachers trained in music, so takes advantage of the Real Trust's Treasury of Best Practice.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Mar. 5, 2012).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (Education in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11333828