ICT and MFL [electronic resource].
- [England] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (14 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Television Junction
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- This programme demonstrates how ICT can enhance Modern Foreign Language lessons and how it can also motivate pupils. The programme is set in a language laboratory at Hodge Hill Girls School, Birmingham. It features a Year 7 class being taught French by Marie Daniels, the Head of Modern Foreign Languages. Marie explains how she has changed her teaching methods since introducing ICT into MFL lessons. We see the class working together in small groups and in pairs, using a variety of resources including an interactive whiteboard, educational language software, a website and high quality live voice interaction. There is advice for teachers on how to introduce ICT into MFL lessons and information about opportunities for Continued Professional Development.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Mar. 5, 2012).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (Education in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11333971