How light travels [electronic resource].
- [England] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (2 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Brook Lapping Productions
- Education in video
Lesson starters ; 4
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- In a warehouse, eight moving lights as used in rock concerts and theatre shows have been set up in a row. They are amazingly sophisticated light sources capable of generating a spectrum of colour as well as a complex range of moving shapes and patterns. All this is formed by small wheels and micro-motors within the lamps. We see inside these light robots and then see some of their capabilities. The warehouse has been filled with fine smoke helping us to see the shafts of light that form the stunning patterns. This Lesson Starter is designed to wow Year 6! It should help them secure their knowledge that light comes from a source and enable them to use this knowledge about light to explain their observations. PROMPT QUESTION: Why could we see the shafts of light?
- Title from resource description page (viewed Mar. 5, 2012).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (Education in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11334049