Country roads [electronic resource].
- [England] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (17 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Brook Lapping Productions
- Education in video and Primary road safety ; 2
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- A recent study has shown that although fewer accidents occur on rural roads, their severity is far greater. In the countryside, a car journey may be the only option for the school run. So how do primary schools ensure that their students develop good pedestrian skills? We visit Barley First School to look at the initiatives they ve put in place, such as Bikeability, Risk Assessment, and Guided Walks. The school hopes to encourage their pupils physical health and road sense.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Mar. 5, 2012). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (Education in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11334173