Creative writing book, teaching narrative animation, talk-for-writing resource [electronic resource].
- [England] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (19 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Brook Lapping Productions
- Education in video
Resource review ; 4
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- Primary teachers evaluate three recommended teaching resources for literacy: a creative writing book, an animation for teaching narrative, and a talk-for-writing resource.The resources have been recommended by teachers themselves. Teacher Danielle Dennis recommends the creative writing book, Improving Story Writing. Year 5 co-ordinator Sarah Pearce advocates The Piano, a moving short animation available from the National Strategies website, and literacy subject co-ordinator Alison Johnson suggests Talk for Writing, an online strategy that aids children's creative and thinking processes for storytelling.Teachers from schools around the country comment on these resources, as well as revealing their own favourite literacy resources, including ones you can create yourself.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Mar. 5, 2012).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (Education in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11334210