E-assessment [electronic resource] : where next
- [England] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (31 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Real Life Productions
- Education in video
School matters ; 1
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- Assessment regularly hits the headlines as the media and employers debate the value of exam results.While this argument is predictable, away from the spotlight there are developments in e-assessment which are potentially far more important in the long-term - and likely to provoke even stronger reactions. For example: using mobile phones to test pupils at the time of their choosing; abandoning the idea of ascribing numerical marks to students work; and even letting students know exam questions in advance.There are radical developments in assessment and exams which could change the face of teaching and learning for ever - and this programme is going to the cutting edge to see what they are.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Mar. 5, 2012).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (Education in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11334273