Curriculum planning [electronic resource].
- [England] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (19 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Television Junction
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- Two Diploma consortia in Birmingham are preparing to pilot the new Secondary Diploma lines in Engineering and Creative & Media. The new Diplomas are being designed alongside industry, equipping young people with the skills employers need. The planning of the curriculum is integral to the success of the Diplomas and this is the responsibility of the teachers.The two consortia, with two different structures, begin to make links with industry and plan the curriculum. The Creative and Media consortium, made up of five schools, are linking up to utilise the facilities and expertise of Further Education Colleges and are discussing module content with Birmingham Repertory Theatre. The Engineering consortium, consisting of five schools, are planning on using a professionally equipped central hub at a City Learning Centre, whilst also making links with Land Rover to assist with the writing of the curriculum content.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Mar. 5, 2012).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (Education in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11334301