Coping with excessive workload [electronic resource].
- [England] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (14 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Maverick Television (Television network)
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- A panel of experts provide advice on keeping a healthy work/life balance focusing on the true story of an NQT who became overwhelmed by work.The NQT arrives at her first school keen to impress and eager to take on extra work and responsibility whenever she can. As a result she ends up staying at work well into the evening on most nights, and that starts to affect her mood in class and her relationship at home. Her story highlights the importance of having the right mentor who can provide support. The panel's advice on coping includes finding time to reflect on what you ve achieved each day and recognise that success is not measured by hours spent on school premises or the amount of work taken home.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Mar. 5, 2012).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (Education in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11334488