Financial crisis [electronic resource].
- [England] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (28 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Brook Lapping Productions
- Education in video
What if ... ; 3
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- Ted Wragg directs teachers and managers using role play to provide solutions to challenging problems.Led by Professor Ted Wragg, our panel of educational experts explores issues arising from taking tough financial decisions to keep a school solvent. The panel discuss whether a cash-strapped school should accept sponsorship from a fast-food company, or a firm employing child labour in the developing world. They investigate the least painful cuts that can be made to a school budget that needs slashing by 20%.The panel includes: Rachel Macfarlane, head of Walthamstow School for Girls; Sir Michael Wilshaw, head of Mossbourne Community Academy; Bill Simmonds, chief executive of the National Bursars Association and Sir Frank Lowe, sponsor of Capital City Academy.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Mar. 5, 2012).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (Education in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11334495