Resource review special [electronic resource] : evolution
- [England] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (33 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Brook Lapping Productions
- Education in video
Resource review special ; 1
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- With 2009 being both the bicentenary of Charles Darwin's birth and the 150th anniversary of the publication of On The Origin of Species, there's a renewed focus on teaching evolution in schools. In this half-hour special programme we trial a range of current resources to aid teaching evolution at both primary and secondary level in real classrooms. A panel of teachers, local authority advisers and university experts are on hand to tell us what they thing works or doesn t. There's also an overview of some of the new teaching resources and activities that will be on offer from the organisations taking part in the 2009 celebrations.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Mar. 5, 2012).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (Education in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11334529