Richard and Amy (KS4) [electronic resource].
- [London] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (30 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Lambent Productions
- Education in video
What did you do at school today? ; 4
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- This series takes cameras into the classroom to reveal what's really going on, helping parents finallly find out what children do all day at school and why.The programme follows 15 year-old Amy and 15 year-old Richard in Key Stage 4. Richard's parents think he's coasting and not pushing himself. Amy has a problem with literacy and with GCSEs coming up, her parents want to support her as well as they can.For the first time, their parents get to see their children interacting with friends, talking to teachers, listening, reading and learning at school, giving them fresh insight and helping them to change the way they help and support their children at home.Watching with the parents and helping them to understand what's going on is educational psychologist, Adam Abdelnoor.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Mar. 5, 2012).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (Education in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11334583