Mixed ability [electronic resource] : group work
- [London] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (14 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Available Light (Firm)
- Education in video
Managing learning - secondary ; 1
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- Organising the learning environment to respond effectively to the differing needs and abilities of students is important in all types of classroom arrangement, but is particularly challenging for teachers who teach in mixed ability environments. This programme features two teachers who are meeting this challenge effectively. It explores the role of group work, modelling and guided teaching, and Christine Harrison, a lecturer in science education at King's College offers advice.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Mar. 5, 2012).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (Education in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11334821