Investigating sound [electronic resource].
- [London] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (16 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Lambent Productions
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- Enthusiastic Science Co-ordinator Katrine Shears runs a half-day science investigation for a Year 6 group revising sound. The pupils devise their own investigations to find the most effective ways of muffling an alarm clock. The programme includes tips and hints about how to run and organise a successful investigation for teachers who may lack confidence teaching science, and looks at what to do when the children don't get the answers they might expect. With expert input from Hellen Ward of Canterbury Christ Church University, Investigating Sound shows how much teachers and pupils learn from working with science investigations.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Mar. 5, 2012).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (Education in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11334966