Improving your presentations [electronic resource].
- [London] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (16 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Illumina Digital
- Better learning with ICT ; 1 and Education in video
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- Presenting to pupils is something teachers do on a day-to-day basis, yet many are nervous about incorporating ICT into their presentations. In this film Lise Bosher, a year one primary teacher, is challenged to improve her presentation skills using ICT. So she meets Joe Dale, a middle school French teacher who is already using ICT technology to enhance his own presentations. After observing one of his classes Lise returns to her own classroom to put the presentation technology into action.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Mar. 5, 2012). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (Education in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11335058