Say your piece [electronic resource].
- [London] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (13 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Libra Television
- Education in video
School councils ; 4
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- Students at Lymm High School tell other students how their school council works, what it's like to be so heavily involved in the running of their school and to know that they will be listened to and taken seriously by the teachers. They attend interviews for new teachers, and talk to catering staff, builders and finance experts about projects in and around the school. They advise on how to be part of a council, how to debate, how to take minutes, how to canvass opinions and most importantly how to represent the views of others (which you yourself may not agree with!).
- Title from resource description page (viewed Mar. 5, 2012).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (Education in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11335326