Secondary geography using ICT [electronic resource].
- [London] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (34 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Glasshead Productions
- Education in video and Hard to teach ; 1
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- At The Friary School In Lichfield, geography teacher Helen Young takes a group of Year 10s out into the school grounds with data loggers and probes to help them investigate the local microclimate.At Notre Dame School in Sheffield, a Year 8 group goes on a classroom-based virtual field trip, using a range of photographic and mapping resources on the school's learning platform.Geography teacher Robert Lang and his students at Five Ways King Edward VI School in Birmingham use a range of readily available GIS applications to analyse global statistics, to investigate coastal erosion, and to design and map infrastructure improvements to their local area.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Mar. 5, 2012). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (Education in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11335576