Sport relief 2006 [electronic resource].
- [London] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (15 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Libra Television
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- 15 July is the big event day for Sport Relief this year. In preparation, this programme is full of inspiring ideas linked to the curriculum for schools who want to get involved. MAKING THE WORLD MILES BETTER is the day's slogan and the idea is to get as many schools as possible involved in learning, fun and fundraising by doing a mile (or more) in an active way--whether it's skipping round the playground, a red-sock relay or even a vertical mile for those who love rock climbing! Activities in school can happen at any time this summer term, and money raised will go to vulnerable children in the UK and around the globe. Aimed at teachers, the programme also covers ways in which schools themselves will benefit. We visit two schools, Bounds Green Primary in north London and The Lakes Secondary in Windermere, who have already begun their fund raising.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Mar. 5, 2012).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (Education in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11337208