Stem cells [electronic resource].
- [London] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (5 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Brook Lapping Productions
- Education in video
Lesson starters ; 1-2
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- Wheelchair user -- Religious angle.
- A pastor talks about the religious debate about stem cell research in this video for secondary science students.The pastor addresses some of the ethical issues surrounding the use of stem cells.
A young sportsman who is a paraplegic explains some of the issues surrounding the use of stem cells in this video for secondary science students. Drawing on his personal experience of living with a disability, Craig McMillan explains how stem cell research might improve his standard of living.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Mar. 5, 2012).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (Education in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11337233