The third age ... 10-14 [electronic resource].
- [London] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (28 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Brook Lapping Productions
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- This programme is the third in the Four Ages of Every Child series that looks at the implementation of the Every Child Matters reform agenda across the age ranges. Brighton and Hove is one of the first local authorities to operate as a Children's Trust. This programme investigates how the new approach is working for 11 to 15 year olds. Early teenage problems make it the most demanding phase for parents and teachers alike. Daniel, Tom and Darryl each have a history of poor school attendance and exclusions, leading to years away from school. A new scheme is their last hope to get them back on track.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Mar. 5, 2012).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (Education in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11337377