The three Cs [electronic resource].
- [London] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (18 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Libra Television
- Ease the load ; 3
Education in video
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- The magazine series helping teachers to manage their workload and improve their work-life balance. Like The Three Rs these Three Cs are an important part of school life. Brierfield Walter Street Primary School in Nelson asks its entire staff to take part in an audit to obtain meaningful communication regarding their well being. Once a year they fill out an electronic questionnaire, a report is produced and action taken where needed. Connection is the key at Mitchell High School in Stoke-on-Trent, where headteacher Debbie Sanderson has transformed parents attitudes towards the school and education by involving them at all levels in the running of the school. Finally looking at commitment, this is needed in abundance from the volunteers who work for Voluntary Reading Help - a charity that recruits people from the community to go into schools and help individual children who need extra help with their reading.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Mar. 5, 2012).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (Education in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11337380