Transforming the department [electronic resource].
- [London] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (14 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Lambent Productions
- Education in video
KS3/4 PSHE/citizenship ; 1
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- When Sally George arrived at Shoeburyness High School in Essex six years ago, PSHE was failing. This programme examines the strategies she has used to develop a PSHE curriculum that works for both her students and her team of teachers. Transforming the Department looks at how she raised the profile and status of PSHE in the school and how, with such a diverse range of teachers in her team, she makes sure that the lessons are consistent.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Mar. 5, 2012).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (Education in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11337425