Using science lesson starters [electronic resource].
- [London] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (15 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Available Light Productions
- Education in video
KS2 science ; 1
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- Churchfield Primary in London and Elmbridge Junior in Gloucester use the video clips from the Teachers TV Primary ICT - Whiteboard Science - Seven Lesson Starts programme at KS2. Four teachers use the clips in very different ways in their classes. Kelly Malcolm from Churchfield in London and Sarah Mackie from Elmbridge teach their classes about the properties of materials using the Race clip. Rebecca Wiggins from Gloucester uses the Water, Water Everywhere clip to teach her class about the processes of evaporation while Kate Holland from London uses the same clip in conjunction with musical instruments in a cross curriculum lesson. Lesson resources and links can be found for both programmes on the Teachers TV web site.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Mar. 5, 2012).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (Education in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11337477