Floodway, flood boundary and floodway map, Borough of Norristown, Pennsylvania, Montgomery County
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Additional Titles:
- Borough of Norristown, Pennsylvania, Montgomery County and Flood boundary and floodway map, Borough of Norristown, Pennsylvania, Montgomery County
- [Washington, D.C.] : Federal Emergency Management Agency, 
- Map revised: December 17, 1981.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 63 x 83 cm, on sheet 66 x 95 cm, folded to 22 x 10 cm
- Additional Creators:
- National Flood Insurance Program (U.S.)
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:4,800 (W 75°21ʹ53ʺ--W 75°18ʹ58ʺ/N 40°08ʹ28ʺ--N 40°06ʹ18ʺ).
- Shows 100 and 500-year flood boundaries., Relief shown by spot heights., Panel title., At head of title: National Flood Insurance Program., Oriented with north toward the upper left., "Community-panel numbers 425386 0001 B.", "Only panel printed.", and Includes "elevation reference marks" table, inset, and panel location diagram.
View MARC record | catkey: 11337628