Queer geography [electronic resource] : mapping our identities / Hernandez-Bolden-Kramer Productions presents ; a Project of the Mission High School Health Science Academy
- Additional Titles:
- Queer geography : mapping our identities : detailing the experiences of four queer youth, Detailing the experiences of four queer youth, and Mapping our identities : detailing the experiences of four queer youth
- San Francisco, CA : Frameline, 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (12 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Bolden-Kramer, Rachel, Hernandez, Theresa, Frameline (Firm), Hernandez-Bolden-Kramer Productions, and Mission High School (San Francisco, Calif.)
- LGBT studies in video
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- Co-produced by two high school students, this documentary explores the lives of four gay youth, ages 16-20, examining such issues as sexual orientation, coming out, family life and dealing with being "out" in school. The film also addresses the role of community organizations in the lives of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender youth of today.
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2013. (LGBT studies in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11337927