- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- This feature-length film features transgender individuals sharing their unique personal stories, and talking candidly about the challenges they encounter in their daily lives before, during and after transitioning, and how in the end they all strive to come to a place of acceptance and fulfillment. These stories transcend the gender binary and illuminate the beauty of gender diversity, and are sure to give you a new understanding of what it means to identify as transgender, transsexual or gender variant. This film was funded by the Minnesota Department of Health and is a product of the Program in Human Sexuality, Family Medicine and Community Health at the University of Minnesota Medical School.
- Audience Notes:
- For College; Adult audiences.
- Title from resource description page (viewed May 1, 2013).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2013. (LGBT studies in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11337979