Local-area-enhanced, 2.5 meter resolution natural-color and color-infrared satellite-image mosaics of the North Bamyan Mineral District in Afghanistan / by Philip A. Davis ; prepared in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Defense Task Force for Business and Stability Operations and the Afghanistan Geological Survey
- Davis, Philip A.
- [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (maps) : color
- Additional Creators:
- U.S. Task Force for Business and Stability Operations, Afghan Geological Survey, and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.121:709-BB
- Mining districts—Afghanistan—Bāmīān (Province)—Remote-sensing images
- Mining districts—Afghanistan—Baghlān (Province)—Remote-sensing images
- Mines and mineral resources—Afghanistan—Bāmīān (Province)—Remote-sensing images
- Mines and mineral resources—Afghanistan—Baghlān (Province)—Remote-sensing images
- North Bamyan Mineral District (Afghanistan)—Remote-sensing images
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale not given (E 67°30ʹ--E 68°00ʹ/N 35°00ʹ--ʹN 34°50ʹ).
- Title from title screen (viewed Oct. 18, 2013).
Includes index maps and text.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 11340554