Liberia's offering [electronic resource] : being addresses, sermons, etc. / / By Rev. Edward W. Blyden
- Blyden, Edward Wilmot, 1832-1912
- New York : John A. Gray, printer, stereotyper, and binder, Fire-proof Buildings, corner of Frankfort and Jacob Streets, 1862.
- Physical Description:
- , vi, , -167 pages,  page (last blank) : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Hope for Africa--A vindication of the African race--The call of providence to the descendants of Africa in America--Inaugural address at the inauguration of Liberia College--A eulogy pronounced on Rev. John Day--A chapter in the history of the African slave-trade.
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Hogg, P.C. African slave trade, 268
Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 1311
View MARC record | catkey: 11341871