Sixth report of the directors of the African Institution [electronic resource] : read at the annual general meeting on the 25th of March, 1812. To which are added, an appendix, and a list of subscribers
- Corporate Author:
- African Institution (London, England)
- Uniform Title:
- Annual report. 1812
- London : Printed by Ellerton and Henderson. Sold by J. Hatchard, Bookseller and Publisher, 1812.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 1 unnumbered page, 183 pages, 1 unnumbered page (last blank) ; 22 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Hatchard, John, 1768-1849 and Ellerton & Henderson
- List of subscribers to the African Institution, p. -183.
See Ragatz, L.J. Brit. Caribbean history, p. 406.
Signatures: [A]♯ B-2A♯
With an account of Paul Cuffee, p. 26-28.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 134
View MARC record | catkey: 11341931