Ought American slavery to be perpetuated? [electronic resource] : A debate between Rev. W. G. Brownlow and Rev. A. Pryne. Held at Philadelphia, September, 1858
- Brownlow, William Gannaway, 1805-1877
- [Philadelphia] : Published for the authors by J.B. Lippincott & Co., Philadelphia, 
- Physical Description:
- iv, 5-305 pages, 7 unnumbered pages, 2 unnumbered leaves of plates (including frontispiece) : portraits ; 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Pryne, A. (Abram), Jarvis, C., Jarvis, H. E., and J.B. Lippincott & Co.
- "Entered, according to act of Congress, in the year 1858 ..." -- t.p. verso.
Publisher's advertisements, final  p.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
Inscribed: C. Jarvis. Stamped: H.E. Jarvis, Burlington, Iowa.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 1750
View MARC record | catkey: 11342146