A pilgrimage to my motherland [electronic resource] : An account of a journey among the Egbas and Yorubas of Central Africa, in 1859-60 / / By Robert Campbell, one of the commissioners of the Niger Valley exploring party ...
- Campbell, Robert, of the Niger Valley Exploring Party
- New-York : Published by Thomas Hamilton, 48 Beekman St. ; Philadelphia : By the author, 661 North Thirteenth St, 1861.
- Physical Description:
- 145 pages, 1 unnumbered page (last blank), 2 unnumbered leaves of plates : folded map, portrait ; 19 cm
- Folded map mounted on leaf preceeding frontispiece.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 1988
View MARC record | catkey: 11342246