The case of our fellow-creatures, the oppressed Africans [electronic resource] : respectfully recommended to the serious consideration of the legislature of Great Britain / / by the people called Quakers
- Benezet, Anthony, 1713-1784
- [Philadelphia] ; London, printed: Philadelphia re-printed : By Joseph Crukshank, 1784.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages, 3 unnumbered pages ; 21 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Ady, John, -1812, Crukshank, Joseph, 1746?-1836, London Yearly Meeting (Society of Friends). Meeting for Sufferings, and Philadelphia Yearly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends. Meeting for Sufferings
- "Signed by order of the Meeting for Sufferings, London ... 1783, by John Ady, clerk" --p. 13. Republished by order of the Meeting for Sufferings, in Philadelphia.
Attributed to Benezet by Evans, et al.
Caption title: The case of the oppressed Africans.
Publisher's advertisements final 3 pages.
See Hogg, P.C. African slave trade, 1813.
Signatures: [A]♯ B♯
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 18353
Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 1063
View MARC record | catkey: 11342426