The Child's anti-slavery book [electronic resource] : containing a few words about American slave children. And stories of slave life : Ten illustrations
- [Boston, Mass.] : American Tract Society, 28 Cornhill, Boston, 
- Physical Description:
- 158 pages, 2 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 16 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Colman, Julia, 1828-1909, Thompson, Matilda G., American Tract Society (Boston, Mass.), and Melvin's Mills Sunday School Library
- A few words about American slave children -- Little Lewis: the story of a slave boy / By Julia Colman -- Mark and Hasty; or Slave-life in Missouri / By Matilda G. Thompson -- Aunt Judy's story: a story from real life / By Matilda G. Thompson -- "Me neber gib it up!"
- "Books for Sunday schools," final  p.
1859 copyright by Carlton & Porter in New York, t.p. verso.
Pagination includes frontispiece and seven additional leaves of plates.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
Inscribed: Melvin's Mills S.S Library, no. 32.
LCP AR 1971 p. 61
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 2292
View MARC record | catkey: 11342466