Candle-lightin' time [electronic resource] / by Paul Laurence Dunbar ; illustrated with photographs by the Hampton Institute Camera Club and decorations by Margaret Armstrong
- Dunbar, Paul Laurence, 1872-1906
- New York : Dodd Mead & Co. ; [Cambridge, U.S.A.] : University Press John Wilson and Son, Cambridge, U.S.A., 1901.
- First edition published October, 1901.
- Physical Description:
- 127 pages, 1 unnumbered page (last pages blank) : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Armstrong, Margaret, 1867-1944 and Hampton Normal and Agricultural Institute (Va.). Camera Club
- Edition and University Press statements from t.p. verso.
Illustrations are half-tone reproductions of photographs.
Includes frontispiece illustration.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- BAL 4937A
Gullans & Espey. Margaret Armstrong, 80
Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 3325
View MARC record | catkey: 11342641