A bill to be entitled An act to amend an act entitled an act to increase the efficiency of the army, by the employment of free negroes and slaves in certain capacities [electronic resource] : approved February 17th, 1864, and to repeal an act for the enlistment of cooks in the army, approved April 21st, 1862
- Corporate Author:
- Confederate States of America. Congress. House of Representatives
- [Richmond] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages ; 26 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Orr, Jehu A. (Jehu Amaziah), 1828-1921 and Confederate States of America. Congress. House of Representatives. Committee on Military Affairs
- House bill ; no. 49
- At head of caption title: (House bill, no. 49.) House of Representatives.--May, 6th, 1864--Read first and second times, referred to Committee on Military Affairs, and ordered to be printed. (By Mr. Orr.)
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
Stamp of: Record Division, War Department. Rebel Archives.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 2611
Parrish and Willingham. Confederate imprints, 686
View MARC record | catkey: 11342707