The statutes at large of the Confederate States of America [electronic resource] : passed at the fourth session of the first congress; 1863--4. : Carefully collated with the originals at Richmond / / edited by James M. Matthews ... ; To be continued annually
- Corporate Author:
- Confederate States of America
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Statutes at large of the Confederate States of America)
- Richmond : R.M. Smith, printer to Congress, 1864.
- Physical Description:
- [iii]-vii, , -252, xxiii, , -15 pages,  page (last pages blank) ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Matthews, James M. (James Muscoe), 1822- and Confederate States of America
- At head of wrapper title: By authority.
Pagination continuous with Parrish and Willingham no. 30-32, 34.
The work consists of two sections, each with separate title page, contents list, and pagination. Title pages read "Public laws of the Confederate States of America ... Richmond: R.M. Smith ... 1864" and "Private laws of the Confederate States of America ... Richmond: R.M. Smith ... 1864."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
Bound 4th in a volume with 4 other related congressional sessions.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 2617
Parrish and Willingham. Confederate imprints, 33
View MARC record | catkey: 11342712