Report of a visit to Hampton, Norfolk & Yorktown [electronic resource] / By M.C. Cope. ; Presented to the Executive Board of the "Friends' Association of Philadelphia and Its Vicinity, for the Relief of Colored Freedmen," 11th mo. 17th, 1863
- Cope, M. C.
- Additional Titles:
- Colored freedmen of Yorktown, Norfolk & Hampton
- Philadelphia : Ringwalt & Brown, steam-power printers, 111 & 113 South Fourth Street, 1863.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages ; 14 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Friends' Association of Philadelphia and Its Vicinity, for the Relief of Colored Freedmen. Executive Board
- Caption title: The colored freedmen of Yorktown, Norfolk & Hampton.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 2716
View MARC record | catkey: 11342765