Republican record of the Forty-seventh Congress [electronic resource] : A reckless advance toward---Centralization and imperialism; excessive taxation ... : A plain statement of facts compiled from official records for the consideration of the people
- Corporate Author:
- Democratic Congressional Committee (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- Campaign book of the Democratic Party
- [Washington, D.C.] : By the authority of the Democratic Congressional Committee. ; Washington, D.C. : R.O. Polkinhorn, printer, 1882.
- Physical Description:
- 222 pages ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Democratic National Committee (U.S.)
- Includes "Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee" list on t.p. verso.
Printer statement from front wrapper.
Wrapper title: The campaign book of the Democratic Party. The Republican Party reviewed. Its sins of omission and commission. Why a change is demanded by the people.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 3038
View MARC record | catkey: 11342921