Proceedings of the State Convention of the State Rights Democracy of Pennsylvania [electronic resource] : held at Harrisburg, on Wednesday, April 13, 1859
- Corporate Author:
- Democratic Party (Pa.). State Convention (1859 : Harrisburg, Pa.)
- Harrisburg : printed by C.D. Hineline, State Sentinel office, 1859.
- Physical Description:
- 45 pages, 3 unnumbered pages ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- State Convention of the State Rights Democracy of Pennsylvania
- Final leaf printed on verso; recto blank.
Publisher's advertisement final page.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
Ms. note signed: J.B.H.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 3064
View MARC record | catkey: 11342932