Heroes of the campus : the records of a few of those knightly souls who, burning out for God, kindled unquenched fires in the lives of their fellow students / by Joseph W. Cochran
- Cochran, Joseph W. (Joseph Wilson), 1867-1961
- Philadelphia : Westminster Press, 1917.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 168 pages : group portrait ; 18 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A word at the beginning. -- Horace Tracy Pitkin, of Yale. -- Pitt Gordon Knowlton, of Oberlin. -- Kin Takahashi, of Maryville. -- Arthur Frame Jackson, of Cambridge. -- Hugh McAllister Beaver, of Pennsylvania State College. -- Isabella Marion Vosburgh, of Mount Holyoke. -- Forbes Robinson, of Cambridge. -- William Whiting Borden, of Yale. -- Ion Keith Falconer, of Cambridge. -- Samuel John Mills, of Williams. -- Elijah Kellogg, of Bowdoin. -- David Yonan, of Davidson. -- Horace William Rose, of Beloit. -- Bibliography (p. 168)
- Other Forms:
- Also available in digital form on the Internet Archive Web site.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Harrisburg copy: Gift and purchase of Alice Marshall; 1991.
View MARC record | catkey: 11343222