Current issues in investment treaty law. Volume IV, The future of ICSID and the place of investment treaties in international law / edited by N. Jansen Calamita, David Earnest and Markus Burgstaller
- Additional Titles:
- Future of ICSID and the place of investment treaties in international law : investment treaty law current issues IV
- London : British Institute of International and Comparative Law, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xix, 364 pages : illustrations, 1 map ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Calamita, N. Jansen
British Institute of International and Comparative Law. Investment Treaty Forum
British Institute of International and Comparative Law
- Human rights, trade and investment law and adjudication : the judicial task of administering justice / Ernst-Ulrich Petersmann (European University Institute) -- The role of human rights in international investment law / Luis González García (Matrix Chambers) -- Foreign investments and human rights : the actors and their different roles / Ursula Kriebaum (University of Vienna) -- From stabilization clauses and human rights to principles for responsible contracts / Andrea Shemberg (former legal adviser to John Ruggie) -- International investment law and its intersection with EU law and policy / Jan Kleinheisterkamp (London School of Economics and Political Science) -- The making of Europe's international investment policy : uncertain first steps / N. Jansen Calamita (ITF Forum Director, BIICL) -- Is an international investor-state arbitration system possible under the auspices of the ECJ? / Nikos Lavranos (Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs) -- Investor-state arbitration in EU international investment agreements with third states / Markus Burgstaller (Hogan Lovells) -- The intersections between international trade and investment law : mapping a research agenda / Jürgen Kurtz (University of Melbourne) -- Tensions between international investment protection and financial security / Anna Viterbo (University of Turin) -- Why still ICSID? / Christoph Schreuer (University of Vienna) -- ICSID's Rule 41 (5) : breakthrough or backwater? / John R. Crook (George Washington University) -- ICSID Rule 41 (5) : a counsel's-eye view / Jonathan Jacob Glass (Freshfields) -- Annulment faute de mieux : is there a need for an appeals facility? / Alain Pellet (University Paris-Ouest, Nanterre-La Dèfense) -- Annulment of ICSID awards : adjustment variables and flexibility of ad hoc committees / Laurent Gouiffès (Hogan Lovells) -- The interaction of remedies between national judicial systems and ICSID : a optimization problem / Anne van Aaken (University of St. Gallen) -- Investor-state arbitration : some concerns / Stephen Bouwhuis (Commonwealth Secretariat) -- the future of ICSID / Meg Kinnear (Secretary General, ICSID).
- 9781905221509 (pbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 11343971