Hypertension in pregnancy [electronic resource] : the management of hypertensive disorders during pregnancy / National Collaborating Centre for Women's and Children's Health ; commissioned by the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence
- London : Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, c2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (PDF file (vi, 288 p.)) : ill
- Additional Creators:
- National Collaborating Centre for Women's and Children's Health (Great Britain), Royal College of Midwives (Great Britain), and National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (Great Britain)
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- This clinical guideline concerns the management of hypertensive disorders in pregnancy and their complications from preconception to the postnatal period. For the purpose of this guideline, pregnancy includes the antenatal, intrapartum and postpartum (6 weeks after birth) periods. The guideline has been developed with the aim of providing guidance in the following areas: information and advice for women who have chronic hypertension and are pregnant or planning to become pregnant; information and advice for women who are pregnant and at increased risk of developing hypertensive disorders of pregnancy; management of pregnancy with chronic hypertension; management of pregnancy in women with gestational hypertension; management of pregnancy for women with pre-eclampsia before admission to critical care level 2 setting; management of pre-eclampsia and its complications in a critical care setting; information, advice and support for women and healthcare professionals after discharge to primary care following a pregnancy complicated by hypertension; care of the fetus during pregnancy complicated by a hypertensive disorder.
- "August 2010 (revised reprint January 2011)."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 11349505