Relieving pain in America [electronic resource] : a blueprint for transforming prevention, care, education, and research / Committee on Advancing Pain Research, Care, and Education, Board on Health Sciences Policy, Institute of Medicine of the National Academies
- Washington, D.C. : National Academies Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 364 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Institute of Medicine (U.S.). Committee on Advancing Pain Research, Care, and Education
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Pain as a public health challenge -- Care of people with pain -- Education challenges -- Research challenges -- A blueprint for transforming pain prevention, care, education, and research.
- 9780309214841 and 030921484X
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 11354265