Teledermatology for diagnosis and management of skin conditions [electronic resource] : a systematic review of the evidence / principal investigator, Erin Washaw; research associates, Nancy Greer ... [et al.] ; ESP program director, Timothy J. Wilt
- [Washington, D.C.] : Department of Veterans Affairs, Health Services Research & Development Service, 
- Additional Creators:
- Warshaw, Erin
Greer, Nancy L.
Wilt, Timothy J.
United States. Department of Veterans Affairs. Health Services Research and Development Service
United States. Veterans Health Administration. Office of Research & Development
Minneapolis VA Health Care System (U.S.). VA Evidence Synthesis Program
- Evidence-based synthesis program
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- The objectives of this evidence synthesis project were to systematically review and summarize the scientific literature addressing: 1) teledermatology for the diagnosis of skin conditions, 2) teledermatology for the management of skin conditions, 3) clinical outcomes when teledermatology is used, 4) the cost of teledermatology compared with usual care (in-person dermatology), and 5) key elements of, and barriers to, successful teledermatology implementation.
- Title from PDF cover.
"Prepared for: Department of Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration Health Services Research & Development Service, Washington, DC 20420. Prepared by: VA Evidence Synthesis Program, Center for Chronic Disease Outcomes Research, Minneapolis VA Medical Center Minneapolis, MN."
"VA-ESP Project #09-009"--P. ii.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11356491