Regionalism and world organization : post-war aspects of Europe's global relationships
- Conference Author:
- Institute on World Organization (2d Conference : 1943 : Washington, D.C)
- Washington, D.C. : American council on public affairs, 
- Physical Description:
- 162 pages ; 23 1/2 cm
- Additional Creators:
- American Council on Public Affairs
Full Text available online
- pt.I. Principles of relationship: Regionalism within world organization, by Arnold Brecht.--pt.II. Accent on world: The League of nations reorganized, by C.A. Berdahl. Regional versus universal solutions, by Sarah Wambaugh.--pt.III. The new Europe: Territorial and constitutional questions, by Jan Hostie. Nationalism and nationalities, by Oscar Jászi. Regional economic principles and problems, by A.B. Drucker. Trends in central and eastern Europe, by Josef Hanč.--pt.IV. Population questions: New factors in migration and settlement, by Imre Ferenczi. Changing populations and new international problems, by Frank Lorimer.
- At head of title: A symposium of the Institute on world organization.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliographical foot-notes.
View MARC record | catkey: 1135722