Fluorescence detection II : 13-15 January 1988, Los Angeles, California / E. Roland Menzel, chair/editor ; sponsored by SPIE--the International Society for Optical Engineering ; cooperating organizations ; American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery [and others].
- Bellingham, Wash., USA : SPIE--the International Society for Optical Engineering, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- viii, 211 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Menzel, E. Roland, 1943- and Society of Photo-optical Instrumentation Engineers
- 0892529458 (pbk.)
- "Conference 910, Fluorescence Detection II, was one of five conferences comprising the Symposium on Laser Spectroscopy at SPIE's O-E/LASE '88, 10-17 January 1988, Los Angeles, California. The five conferences were: Conf. 909 -- Time-Resolved Laser Spectroscopy in Biochemistry ; Conf. 910 --Fluorescence Detection II ; Conf. 911 -- X-Ray and VUV Interaction Data Bases, Calculations, and Measurements ; Conf. 912 -- Pulsed Single-frequency Lasers ; Technology and Applications ; Conf. 913 -- High Intensity Laser/Matter Interactions".
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographies and author index.
View MARC record | catkey: 1136287