Nomination of Sandra Day O'Connor [microform] : hearings before the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, Ninety-seventh Congress, first session, on the nomination of Judge Sandra Day O'Connor of Arizona to serve as an associate justice of the Supreme Court of the United States, September 9, 10, and 11, 1981
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1982.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 414 pages ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- "Serial no. J-97-51."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 11/7/05: http://www.gpoaccess.gov/congress/senate/judiciary/sh-j-97-51/browse.html; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 1982. 5 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 1142368