Editorial research reports
- Washington, D.C. : Congressional Quarterly, 1924-1986.
- Physical Description:
- volumes : illustrations ; 23-25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Congressional Quarterly, inc
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began in Jan. 1924; Ceased Dec. 26, 1986.
-Dec. 26, 1986.
- Publication Frequency:
- Four no. a month, <1975>-1986
- Also issued in cumulated semi-annual vols.
- Special Numbering:
- Each year's issues published in 2 vols., beginning v. 1, no. 1 each year.
- Supplement Note:
- Issues for <1981>-1986 have summary supplement: News brief.
View MARC record | catkey: 1144343