Technology and global industry : companies and nations in the world economy / Bruce R. Guile and Harvey Brooks, editors
- Washington, D.C. : National Academy Press, 1987.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 272 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Guile, Bruce R., Brooks, Harvey, and National Academy of Engineering
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Series on technology and social priorities
- At head of title: National Academy of Engineering., "Most of the material in this book was presented at a National Academy of Engineering symposium titled 'World Technologies and National Sovereignty' held on February 13 and 14, 1986"--Pref., and Includes index.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online.
View MARC record | catkey: 1148722